Several users have been experiencing certain difficulties with the Vivint Smart Hub Panel.
People stated that they had been having problems while operating the Vivint panel. Some users also mentioned queries about their Vivint panel not responding at all.
If you have been having a similar problem, we assure you that there is nothing severe to worry about.
The following article explains all the possible methods to troubleshoot the issue of Vivint Panel not responding and helps you fix them.
1. Try to Reset the Device
If you also face such a problem and your smart panel is not responding, all you need to do is reset the device.
The panel may have been frozen, which can be fixed if you reset the device. But, first, you have to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to disarm the system.
- After that, you should try disconnecting the panel from some power by unplugging the source.
- Then you try removing the panel from the backplate of the device. To do this, slide the panel up and off the mounting surface.
- Once you do this, you need to remove the battery from the panel. This will power down the device. You need to ensure that you have set the panel down when you do this. It would help if you were careful about not dropping it.
- It would help if you made sure the device remained powered down for about 20-30 seconds, and then you could put the battery back in the device.
- You can mount the side panel again and then plug the panel back into the Vivint hub. In about 3-5 minutes, the Vivint panel will start working again.
2. Get it Checked
If your device doesn’t even after resetting, it is probably because of some technical glitch with the panel.
In such a case, we suggest you contact a professional and have him analyze the device. IT might be possible that the panel is faulty.
You can also contact customer support and explain the issues you are having with the device in detail. Then, someone from the customer support team will reach out to you with an appropriate solution to solve your problem.