Want to know how to add your Z-wave Device to ADT Control Pulse System? Check out this guide to learn the easiest way to carry it out.
ADT Pulse System
ADT Control helps you keep your workplace or home protected and secured as it allows you to control the system using your smartphone entirely.
Now, without any further adieu, let us learn how to add z-wave instruments to your ADT device to keep your home or business protected.
Adding Z-Wave Devices To ADT Control
There are several security devices that you can add to your ADT Pulse System to secure and control your home smartly, one of them being the Z-Wave Light Bulb.
To add a Z-Wave device to your ADT Control, ensure that you are the site owner and then follow the steps mentioned here:
- Click on the System tab.
- Then, click on Manage Devices (You will only see this if you are the site owner.)
- Select the device you want to install, i.e., Z-Wave in our case.
- You will then see an installation assistant.
- Follow the instruction given by the assistant to connect the Z-wave device.
- Then press the Sync button on your equipment to connect it to your system.
If you go along with these steps accurately, you will easily add your Z-wave devices to ADT Control.
The Bottom Line
The next time you fortuitously leave your lights on, you don’t have to worry about unnecessary wastage.
Once you add your Z-wave device to the ADT Pulse System, you can control the lights of your abode even when you are far away from your home.
Besides, adding a device is effortless. All you have to do is act according to the steps mentioned above, and you can switch your lights on/off even while being on vacation.
Thank you for reading!