Sengled provides both smart lights and a smart hub. However, customers appear to be wondering whether they can utilize their smart lightbulb without the requirement for a smart hub.
While a Sengled Hub is not required, many Sengled Smart Bulbs will require a ZigBee compliant hub.
SmartThings hub and Amazon Echo Plus featuring Alexa are examples.
The Echo Plus works with all Element gadgets, including the Sengled Bulbs.
In addition, the Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED, which would not necessitate an additional hub, is now accessible.
The Sengled Home application, an Echo gadget, or a Fire TV gadget may be used to operate it.
If you’re wondering, about how to set up a Sengled lightbulb bulb without a hub, you’ve arrived at the ideal site!
In this post, we will take a comprehensive understanding of the smart lightbulb and explore everything there is to discover about it.
Table of Contents
Is it a realistic target?
Although we don’t require a smart hub to use the Sengled light, we would require a ZigBee compliant gadget.
This indicates that we won’t be able to rely on the smart lights on their own entirely.
Therefore, a ZigBee-enabled device is required. Fortunately, smart home gadgets such as SmartThings and Amazon Echo are completely compatible with the Sengled smart light.
How to Connect a Sengled Lightbulb to Alexa:
To properly link your Sengled lightbulb to Amazon Alexa, you must first complete the following steps:
- Install the Amazon Alexa application from the Google Play Store or the App Store for iOS.
- Browse to the Skills tab within the application and select the “Your Skills” option.
- Browse for “Sengled Home” and then choose.
- Activate the Sengled skill using the application with success.
- Lastly, input all of your Sengled account information and provide the Alexa application access to it.
Connecting a Sengled Bulb to a Different Device:
You may link your smart lamps to any other gadget that supports Zigbee, much like Alexa.
However, it is crucial to note that there are certain additional conditions that must be met before you can utilize your Sengled smart lightbulb with the hub, which is as follows:
- Any Zigbee-enabled hub or devices, such as Amazon Echo or SmartThings.
- A 2.4GHz Wi-Fi internet access that is dependable.
- A smartphone that integrates both the Sengled application and the hub application, which is used to link it.